Historic restored 1956 building remodeled into office suites with unique, arched interior window detailing.
To take a virtual tour of the common areas, click here.
- At the center of Canton's Historic Loop with entrances on both East Main and North Street. Adjacent on-street parking with a parking deck across the street
- Ideal for an attorney, CPA, counselor or professional office
- Common area foyer, break room and restrooms
- Located on East Main Street in the heart of Canton's Downtown Historic District, a Georgia Main Street Community and part of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The Canton Main Street Program hosts numerous, on-going community events
- See more at: www.cantonhdl.com
- Directly across from the Cherokee County Courthouse with Canton City Hall & county offices within easy walking distance. Additionally, several high end restaurants and casual dining spots as well as cultural activities are all just steps from the bldg.
- Just 2 miles to the new, state of the art, Cherokee Northside Hospital - A huge, innovative, high tech complex on 300 acres.
- See more at: www.northsidecherokee.com